Your April Yearbook ChecklistApr 16th 2018
The clock is winding down! Keep an eye on that countdown clock on your dashboard for soon it will be time to submit your yearbook to print!
We've got your April yearbook adviser checklist here to make sure you're on the right path.
- Keep those Spring photos coming in! Create a Dropbox account, send out "another" email, and keep searching for more pictures to add to your yearbook.
- Request a free PDF via email or live chat to do a thorough edit of your yearbook. The PDF proof shows exactly how your book will look when printed. We'll email it over within 24-48 hours or send via Dropbox (it's a pretty large file)!
- Watch that countdown clock. It accounts for a turnaround time during April and May of 3 weeks + shipping for softcover yearbooks and 4 weeks + shipping for hardcover yearbooks. Set a deadline for yourself to request a PDF proof, finalize your design, and submit your book so it's in your hands by distribution day!
- Add on a professionally designed Year-In-Review or Autograph section. Chat with an account manager and design specialist for more details!
- When you're ready to checkout and submit your yearbook to print, visit the shopping cart icon on your Dashboard. You'll be able to view the online order total payments, see your remaining balance, and pay for your yearbooks via credit card or by requesting an invoice.
- Finally, contact your Design Specialist or Account Manager with any questions! We're always happy to help!