January Yearbook ChecklistJan 10th 2018
The New Year has arrived! Time to make resolutions, get organized, and start with a clean slate. While we may not have all the answers, we're here to help make sure your yearbook resolutions are carried through! We've got your January adviser checklist to make sure you're on the right path. If you're looking for more high-school curriculum resources, have no fear. Check out our high-school yearbook curriculum ideas elsewhere on the blog!
- Have your yearbook ladder completed.
- Upload your class list/index.txt file and portraits
- Make sure to check for new faces!
- Proofread, proofread, proofread. Misspelled names make people sad.
- Use your marketing kit to start advertising your yearbook.
- Report & photograph events as they happen. Make sure to keep up with winter sports.
- Promote your yearbook in the school newsletter, website, on social media, etc.
- Sell ad space to increase your fundraising efforts even more! Wondering how to sell ads? Check out this post.
- Include lots of candid photos of the student body. If they're featured in the yearbook, they're more likely to buy one!
Finally, contact your Design Specialist or Account Manager with any questions! We're always happy to help!