Your October Yearbook ChecklistOct 16th 2017
October is here! The weather is getting chilly, the leaves are almost done falling, and you're on your way to creating this year's yearbook (preferably with a warm latte in hand)! We've got your October adviser checklist to make sure you're on the right path. If you're looking for more high-school curriculum resources, have no fear. Check out our high-school yearbook curriculum ideas elsewhere on the blog!
- Fill out your Yearbook ladder online or use your FREE yearbook guide to organize your pages.
- Add or delete pages in your book using your completed ladder as a guide.
- Organize your photo folders by event, class, or month. Whatever works best for you!
- Start community photo sharing on Dropbox or Google Drive (both amazing FREE tools!).
- Start designing your photo layouts for each section.
- Upload PSPA .txt file and photo portraits. Have questions? Consult your Resources tab for a step-by-step guide.
- Finally, contact your Design Specialist or Account Manager with any questions! We're always happy to help!