Your September Yearbook ChecklistSep 27th 2017
September is here! The kids are back in school, the leaves are falling, and you've decided this is the year! The year you're going to get started on the yearbook early and avoid crunch-time. We've got an adviser checklist to start you on the right path. If you're looking for more high-school curriculum resources, have no fear. Check out our high-school yearbook curriculum ideas elsewhere on the blog!
- Get started with Blossom by requesting a quote or signing up online at www.blossomyearbooks.com
- Mark the date to submit your book on your calendar. Keep in mind that with Blossom, this is your ONLY deadline;)
- After school photos are done, get your PSPA cd from your school photographer. This will make it a snap to upload and display your class and individual portraits.
- Build your yearbook team if you have one. Recruit, recruit, recruit...
- Assign positions and pages to your yearbook staff. If you're using Blossom's online design, you can do this simply and easily in the Ladder tab.
- Set up online ordering. Keep track of all online and offline orders in the Orders tab.
- Browse, vote on, and choose your Yearbook Theme. You can check out Cover options in our online Cover Gallery or choose from many pre-designed options! If you need ideas, just ask:)
- Finally, contact your Design Specialist or Account Manager with any questions! We're always happy to help!